Are you interested in a technical partner management career in an innovative and market leading product company? If so, the Technical Partner Manager position may be a great fit for you. We are looking for a Technical Partner Manager who will be excited to create and run a technical partner programme, with certified partners that will help Apparound’s customers digitise sales.
You will enjoy communicating with small to large technical partners. You’ll help Partners to grow their business by providing technical services to Apparound customers. You will build and continually develop a technical partner programme that will attract and retain the right technical partners.
The ideal candidate will love the challenge of managing many technical partners. You will not be scared to push partners and challenge their assumptions and thinking. You will also be digitally savvy and be able to utilise digital tools to communicate and train technical partners. You will be passionate about business-to-business, cloud software and mobile apps.
- Build, improve and manage a technical partner programme, at scale.
- Create and maintain a technical certification for partners.
- Support technical partners to deliver technical services, such as training, app set-up, and simple integrations to Apparound customers.
- Create and maintain detailed technical partner plans and ensure that they are executed.
- Share knowledge and have a team first culture.
- Build and maintain positive relationships across Apparound and with technical partners.
- Visibly demonstrate the Apparound values: Collaborate, Innovate, Achieve.
Experience and skills
- 5+ years-experience in a technical partner management role, in software.
- Ideally some selling experience, either to customers or with/to partners.
- Strong insight and experience of the current technical partner ecosystems.
- Experience of creating technical training material and certification programmes.
- Experience in delivering training, online, app-based and face-to-face.
- Strong influencing skills to work with multiple technical partner organisations.
- Ability to work at a strategic level, while at the same time manage the detail.
- Ability to create content, such as training materials.
- Ability to prioritise and plan.
- Ability to work independently and autonomously.
- Professional “get it done” attitude and work ethic.
- Team player, with high energy, and who is always positive.
- Resilient, willing to learn, and have a hunger to do what it takes to succeed.
- Superior oral and written English and Italian communication skills.
- Bachelors degree in a business discipline or equivalent work experience.
Please only apply to this role if you have managed technical partners and you want to manage many technical partners con-currently. You must be prepared to be follow Agile processes and be extremely disciplined. Send your CV in English with a cover letter that demonstrates that your skills and experience match the above requirements. In addition, you must include in your cover letter an explanation on how you would create and maintain a technical partner programme for 100+ partners.