Are you interested in a sales career in an innovative and market leading product company? If so, the Inside Sales Executive position may be a great fit for you. We are looking for an Inside Sales Executive who will be excited to help customers digitise sales.
You will enjoy communicating with customers of all shapes and sizes. From small and medium businesses to large enterprises. You’ll help them understand how our product can enable their sellers to increase their productivity and boost revenue, by digitising their sales processes. Your mission is to ensure that Apparound becomes the preferred sales productivity app.
The ideal candidate will love talking to potential customers on the telephone. You will love the challenge of cold calling and you will be happiest when on the telephone. You will also be social media savvy and be able to access potential customers with social media and email. You will be passionate about business-to-business, cloud software and mobile apps. You will need to articulate complex functions and capabilities into simple terms that make sense to customers.
Roles Responsibilities and Requirements
- Calling, emailing and communicating via social media with potential customers.
- Experience of cold calling and nurturing contacts from a lead right through to closing the sale.
- Good understanding of Cloud B2B solutions, such as Sales CRM, and sales processes in-order-to sell the Apparound product.
- Ideally experience with business tools such as CRM and/or ERP.
- Build and maintain positive relationships across the company.
- Be an excellent communicator who can drive consensus and articulate benefits and trade-offs to customers.
- The ability to work independently and autonomously.
- Superior oral and written English and Italian communication skills (additional European languages would be ideal).
- Three-years+ of sales experience in telephone based sales.
- Have sales experience in Insurance, Software, Telecoms, Advertising or/and Manufacturing industry
- A Bachelors degree in a business discipline or equivalent work experience.
Please only apply to this role if you want to spend 100% of your time on the telephone and you love the challenge of cold calling. If you are telephone shy or prefer face-to-face meetings, then this role is not for you. Send your CV in English with a cover letter that demonstrates your skills and experience match the above requirements. In addition, include a maximum 150-word message in English, addressed to a CEO of a company who might be a future customer of Apparound. It should convince the CEO to meet with you via the telephone (the message must be written in a style that could be sent via an email, so consider the subject line and call to action, and do not make it more than 150 words).